Our goal at Bizink is to make accountants and bookkeepers incredible online. Our recent partnership with MYOB means we can now do that to a much wider audience given that they work with a huge number of firms in Australia and New Zealand.
To launch the partnership, we’ve created Marketing Quickstarter, a series of free online marketing workshops for accountants and bookkeepers to take your skills to the next level and grow your business.
The online opportunity for accountants and bookkeepers is massive:
- There are almost 3.5 billion internet users, up from just over 2 billion in 2016
- Google processes 40,000 search queries every second on average, which translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide
- 74% of Australians and 80% of New Zealanders have a Facebook account, a higher percentage than the US and UK
But despite stats like these, many firms are not taking advantage of their websites (some do not yet have websites) and online marketing. As Mereki Nieman, Partner Program Manager at MYOB told us:
“As I was talking to partners about how MYOB can better support them and help their businesses succeed, they consistently asked for more help with marketing. Many of our partners understood that they needed to be better at marketing their businesses online but really didn’t know where to start. This is where the idea for Marketing Quickstarter came from. When I met Matt and the team from Bizink, their passion, industry experience and the great tools that they already have meant that they were a natural fit to partner with us on the Marketing Quickstarter. I am excited to be delivering this valuable program for our MYOB partners.”
With Marketing Quickstarter we want to provide a blueprint for an effective website and online marketing strategy. While it requires some time and effort, online marketing that delivers results is within reach of anyone with an internet connection and we will show you how.
It’s free to register for Marketing Quickstarter and the topics we’ll cover are:
Thurs 29th Sept – Website Basics
Discover the ingredients for a successful website for your firm. We’ll cover which pages to include plus the features and integrations that will give your website a boost.
Thurs Oct 6th – Content Marketing
Everything you need to know about content marketing including what content you should create, where to publish it, sharing content and getting external help.
Thurs Oct 13th – Social Media
Get the lowdown on social media from what to post, which platforms to use and automation tips.
Thurs Oct 20th – Email Marketing
Email marketing outperforms all other types of online marketing. Learn how to harness its power in this practical workshop.
Thurs Oct 27th – Search Engine Marketing
Discover the difference between Organic and Paid Search and then learn the basics of Search Engine Optimisation and Paid Search advertising.
Thurs Nov 3rd – Turning traffic into visitors
Find out how to make your website convert and deliver you a constant stream of leads.
As well as access to all the sessions, you’ll also get:
- Opportunity to win a website from Bizink
- A marketing plan template for you to complete
- Website checklist infographic & free website audit
- Cashflow, Profit or Growth kit you can use to market your firm
- Social media pack containing blogs and social posts
- Bizink guide to email marketing
- Free SEO audit
- Entry into a competition to win a Bizink Client Converter
- Recording of every workshop session including Q&As
- Discounts from Bizink
So register now and secure your free place. We look forward to helping you become incredible online.