Join Bizink, Practice Ignition, Fathom and Receipt Bank for a free webinar series on how to transform and grow your practice.
Each free webinar will focus on actionable steps to improve your practice in a specific area. Full details on the sessions are below.
Don’t worry if you can’t make all events. We’ll make sure all registrants get every recording and handout so you don’t miss a thing!
Win cool stuff!
Everyone who registers will go into a draw to win these great prizes:
- One year of Bizink’s lead generation tool for accountants, Client Converters
- Free year of Practice Ignition* including free implementation
- Receipt Bank – 10 clients free for 3 months if you sign up by July 31st
- Free year of Fathom with 10 included clients
*payments not included
Practical Guide to Attracting New Clients with Bizink
Date: Wednesday June 1st, 11am PDT, 2pm EDT
Referrals aren’t the only way for accounting firms to win clients. Some accounting firms have transformed their website from an online brochure into a reliable source of new business.
In this practical webinar you’ll learn the exact methods that leading firms use to turn website visitors into leads and leads into clients.
What you’ll learn:
- How to capture website visitors details
- How to use drip marketing to automate your marketing
- How to sell without selling
Practical Guide to Client Conversion with Practice Ignition
Date: Wednesday June 15th, 1pm PDT, 4pm EDT
Come join Guy Pearson (Founder, Interactive Accounting) and Libby Hull (Sales Director, BBK) for a practical tour through strategies for winning clients.
In the webinar we will:
- Break down pricing methodologies and how to price your services
- Go through two sales role plays – an initial client meeting and up-selling services to an existing client.
- Break down strategies used in the role plays and take questions
Practical Guide to Firm Productivity with Receipt Bank
Date: Wednesday June 26th, 11am PDT, 2pm EDT
This webinar will introduce you to the Efficiency Formula. It’s the product of years of expertise from working with and coaching accountants and bookkeepers on the cloud accounting ecosystem.
By implementing tangible, actionable steps from the Efficiency Formula, you can create a more productive and streamlined bookkeeping process.
- Discover the roadblocks on your path to efficiency
- Identify key cloud based tools like Receipt Bank to achieve better internal efficiency
- Learn how to implement the Efficiency Formula into your business successfully
Practical Guide to Adding Value Through Advisory with Fathom
Date: Monday July 20th, 11am PDT, 2pm EDT
Join Fathom for an in-depth webinar about growing your practice through offering advisory services.
From this session you will:
- Learn the core principles and practices behind offering advisory services
- Develop an understanding of the mindset and means needed to successfully interact and advise clients based off their existing financial and non-financial data
- Understand how Fathom can functions as your practice so that you can offer advisory services a seamless part of your client engagements