Love giving a WOW customer experience? We’re looking for a New Zealand-based customer success superstar to continue Bizink’s global growth as a leading provider of websites and digital marketing services to professional services firms across the world.
You’ll be the face of Bizink Support, providing ongoing client management and liaison.
As well as being the go to person for client support requests, you’ll be helping out with the project management of websites and other Bizink products.
This role would suit:
- Someone who thrives on giving amazing customer service
- A talented communicator in writing or video calls
- An organised person who is happy to work across several projects at once
- Someone with prior account management or customer service experience
- Someone with sound digital skills, with a keen eagerness to learn
- As this is a remote role, you’ll need to work autonomously (but with the support of an awesome team)
- Someone who is flexible to work 8 hours a day, anytime between the hours of 7am – 7pm as we have a global client base
A typical week would consist of some or all of the following:
- Client liaison via email, live chat, and video calls
- Triaging support tickets that involve technical troubleshooting to manage client issues and requests
- Helping clients to get the most value out of their Bizink products and services
- Client training on their Bizink product
- Project management and helping out with the production of websites and other Bizink marketing products
- Technical research and analysis on behalf of our clients
- Keeping our informative knowledge hub up to date with articles and step by step videos
- Interpersonal skills (strong, professional communicator with the ability to handle different client personality types)
- Time management skills, with an ability to multitask
- Commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience with websites, preferably WordPress
- Understanding of digital marketing
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with our software stack of HubSpot, Asana, Canva, Facebook Creator Studio and SEMRush
- Experience with reporting tools like Google Analytics
Apply for this Role
We will not share your information with any third parties.
Strictly no recruiters.