Referrals aren’t the only way that accountants can get new clients. With modern marketing techniques it’s possible to find leads online and convert them into long-term clients.
To find out how, join Matt Wilkinson, CEO & Founder of BizInk, for a webinar panel discussion with three great guests:
- Michael ‘MC’ Carter – MC is the founder of Practice Paradox. He’s worked in and consulted to the accounting profession across two decades and has helped numerous accountants and advisors grow their practices
- Brad Golchin – Brad is a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) with successful practices in Auckland and Sydney. He’s well known in the industry for his entrepreneurial vision and ability to integrate technology and business to improve his and his clients business practices and is a sought after presenter and speaker
- Rhys Taylor – Rhys Taylor is the Chief Marketing Officer at Saasu and was previously marketing manager at Acclipse. He brings global marketing vision to the discussion along with a deep knowledge of the accounting technology sector
I’ll be getting their thoughts on topics including:
– How referrals aren’t the only source of new business for accountants
– Where to look for leads
– Is social media a waste of time?
– How to convert a lead into a client
Plus you’ll be able to ask questions during the webinar which I’ll put to the panel.
It’s guaranteed to be a lively discussion with some strong opinions. But above all you’ll great some great tips on how to find and convert leads.
This webinar is free for the first 100 registrants and will last one hour.
[button link=”https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1975682011383251713″ type=”big” newwindow=”yes”] Register for free! [/button]