Our guest in Episode Six is Darren Glanville. Darren is the UK Director of Sales for Spotlight Reporting and has vast experience in accounting practice transformation.
What you’ll hear
- The ramifications of British and Australian tax departments opening their data
- How accounting firms can offer more than tax services
- Articulating and selling your point of difference
- The value of retaining clients
- Clearing out clients that no longer fit your business
- The right way to sell business advisory services
- How to bring in pricing when conversing with potential clients
About Darren & Spotlight Reporting
Darren’s career started in the early nineties in the world of ERP software sales; through and beyond the ‘millennium bug’ and over the next ten years specialising in working with accountants in practice to use technology to improve fee income, reduce costs and improve client relationships.
Darren joined Xero in 2009 as the UK Business Development Manager. Since 2014, he has been the UK Director of Sales for Spotlight Reporting.
Spotlight’s business intelligence tools are designed to provide accountants, business owners, franchises and not for profits with a range of reporting options that save time and effort while delivering clarity for better decision-making.
Their global team has offices in Wellington and Auckland (New Zealand), Brisbane and Sydney (Australia), Newcastle and London (UK) and Newport Beach, CA (US and Canada).