Our guest in Episode Three is Scott Charlton of Slipstream Coaching. Scott is a chartered accountants, financial planner, coach and author of several books. In the podcast, Scott talks about how accountants can have “a great day in the office” by focusing on what they do best and delegating other tasks. The end result is a happier working day and ultimately a better practice.
What you’ll hear
- Why your “professional headspace” could be the barrier to a more successful practice
- What do most firms say makes a great day in the office?
- What are the roadblocks to enjoyable and fulfilling work?
- Why you should do what you’re best at and delegate or outsource other tasks
- How to specialize, even if you’re a very small firm
- How niching`can help
About Scott Charlton
Scott is a highly experienced business coach, specialising in financial planning and accounting practices. Scott helps them to become better businesses and collaborate to achieve great results for their clients. Scott’s two books on this subject, Partnering with Financial Planners and Partnering with Accountants, have been endorsed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Association of Financial Advisers respectively.