Bizink Group Limited (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and the equivalent laws of the United Kingdom (UK GDPR) when dealing with personal information.
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person), and includes personal data, personally identifiable information and equivalent information under applicable privacy and data protection laws.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 or applicable privacy and data protection laws, including the GDPR and UK GDPR.
This policy was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any request for further information should be sent to email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto our website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
This policy was last updated on 2 September 2021
Users of our SaaS service may collect personal information from individuals (e.g. their employees and customers) and upload, store or process that information to or in that service (User Data).
We do not intend to collect personal information from or about children aged under 16. If you have reason to believe that we have collected personal information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we collect
Directly from you
We collect the following information directly from you.
When you register for, or login to, an account on our website or related services, we collect your name, email address, user name, password, phone number, demographic information, date of birth, address, location and any other information we require or ask for to set you up with an account. We may collect some of this information using third party authentication services (as described further in the from third party sources section below).
When you set up a profile, we collect your name, email address, address, location, phone number, gender, bio, date of birth, profile photo and any other information we require or ask for to set you up a profile. You acknowledge and agree that parts of your profile may be publicly available.
When you fill in a contact or enquiry form on our website, call us, meet us in person or otherwise contact us, we collect your name, email address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide to us.
When you sign up to our newsletter and other electronic alerts, we collect your name, email address, phone number, user preferences any other information you provide to us when you ask to receive our newsletter or other alerts.
When you refer another person to use our website or related services, we collect your name, email address and the other person’s name, email address and any other information you choose to include in the referral.
When you purchase products or services from us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, bank account details, credit card information, purchase history and any other information you submit to us for billing purposes.
When you post information for publication on our hosted products and services, we collect the information you include in those posts.
Some of the personal information that we collect directly from you may be mandatory and some may be optional. We will let you know which of these applies at the time we collect the relevant personal information. While you do not have to provide us with some of the information that we may request, this might mean that our products and services may not perform as well as they should, or that we may not be able to provide some parts of the website or all of our products or services to you. If you require further information about the consequences of not providing us with any information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Automatically when you use our website
When you access and use our website or related services we may automatically collect information about your device and usage of our website, products and services, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, time spent on certain pages of the website, pages visited, links clicked, and language preferences.
From third party sources
Where possible, we collect personal information from you directly. However, sometimes we may collect:
- personal information that is publicly available (e.g. through LinkedIn profiles or public directories)
- personal information about you from our trusted advertising partners which may include demographic information, browsing history, location and online behavioural or profile information
- personal information included in User Data.
We may combine the personal information about you that we receive from third parties with the personal information we collect from you directly or with device and usage data we collect automatically when you visit our website.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- verify your identity
- provide our website, products and services to you
- market our products and services to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- improve our website, products and services
- publish things on our website (e.g. comments on message boards or chat rooms)
- run promotions (e.g. referral and loyalty programmes, surveys and contests)
- bill you and collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card and debit card transactions and direct debiting your nominated account
- respond to communications from you, including enquiries and complaints
- conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- tailor content or advertisements on our website to you
- protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to comply with law enforcement requirements, or
- for any other purpose authorised by you or applicable law.
We may transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganisation or acquisition.
You can stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data we gather
– Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
– Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
– Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
– Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 7 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Hubspot (Customer relationship management)
- Sendgrid (Email marketing)
- Amazon Web Services (Cloud services, data storage, content delivery, email sending)
- Google (Cloud services, analytics)
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Data Protection Officer
Representative Contact in the EU
Name: Matthew Wilkinson Email: email@example.com
Phone: 020 3290 9915
Phone: +44 1625 545 745